Thousands of Monadnock Ledger-Transcript readers are waiting to hear from you! They're active, involved, and ready to read and respond to your advertising message. We have an array of packages, prices, and products to fit your specific marketing needs. Let us help you reach this audience and create an ad that works.
The Monadnock Ledger-Transcript provides award-winning coverage of news and events of 16 towns in the Monadnock region of southern New Hampshire. These include Antrim, Bennington, Dublin, Temple, Francestown, Greenfield, Greenville, Hancock, Jaffrey, Lyndeborough, Mason, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Rindge, Sharon and Wilton-those in the dark green area of the map. In addition to the towns comprising the coverage area, the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript is distributed in a broader area, shown in light green on the map.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Deadlines: Thursday at 5 pm for Tuesday - Monday at 5 pm for Thursday.
For more information, contact us:
By e-mail: email@example.com
Phone: (603) 924-7172
Toll Free: (800) 621-9152
Fax: (603) 924-3681
PO Box 36
Peterborough, NH 03458
Advertising Rate Card – Effective April 1, 2016
The Monadnock Ledger-Transcript publishes a variety of themed sections and special publications throughout the year. By bringing together related stories, photos and advertisements, these special sections and publications can help you target your advertising to a responsive audience.
- Focus on Health (first week of each month)
- First Fridays (first week of each month)
- Youth sponsor pages for Scary Stories (October), and Letters to Santa (December)
- Spring Spruce-Up (March)
- Holiday specials for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Easter
- Youth and student sections for Graduation, Back to School and Summer Camps
Call for more information, specifications and rates on Tabs and Special Sections.
WHY ADVERTISE IN THE LEDGER-TRANSCRIPT?
Published every Tuesday and Thursday, the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript is the source for news and information for 16 communities in the Monadnock region. We deliver:
- Twice the readership. No other publication, weekly or daily, reaches as many homes in the Monadnock Region.
- Paid circulation of more than 8,650 every week, plus bonus distribution for special supplements.
- Strong market penetration numbers, most notably in Peterborough (85%), Rindge (71%) and Jaffrey (49%), the three largest towns in the region.
- Readership that reaches beyond the 16 communities of the Monadnock Region, from Milford to Keene and from Hillsborough to the Massachusetts border.
- Award-winning local news and features. The Monadnock Ledger-Transcript provides full coverage of its communities, with no "canned" or nationally syndicated editorial content.
- Professional service. Our sales representatives and production staff work with you to develop effective marketing campaigns designed to meet your business goals.
- Targeted reach. Targeted special sections that add to the array of useful and entertaining information for our readers and advertisers.
- Superior production. A consistent, high-quality appearance, with vibrant color reproduction and no messy ink rub-off.
We provide advertisers with the most targeted, cost effective reach in the Monadnock region. Thousands of Monadnock Ledger-Transcript readers are waiting to hear from you! Call us today at (603) 924-7172.