Some clouds
47°
Some clouds
Hi 53° | Lo 37°

PETERBOROUGH

A close call

  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.

    The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light. It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source. Purchase photo reprints at Photo Finder »

  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.

    The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light. It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source. Purchase photo reprints at Photo Finder »

  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.

    The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light. It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source. Purchase photo reprints at Photo Finder »

  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.

    The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light. It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source. Purchase photo reprints at Photo Finder »

  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.
  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.
  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.
  • The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence's ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light.  It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.

PETERBOROUGH — The owners of 29 Ashlee Road in Peterborough received a scare when faulty lighting in the residence’s ceiling started smoking at 4:42 p.m. on Wednesday night. The homeowner called the fire department who responded and eliminated the power source to the light. It had not gotten to the point of fire when crews arrived, according to Peterborough Fire Chief Joe Lennox. There was no damage and no injuries, though fire crews advised the homeowners to consult an electrician before restoring the power source.

There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.