Clouds and sun
29°
Clouds and sun
Hi 35° | Lo 30°

Peterborough

Firefighters respond to chimney fire

  • Fire fighters work to clear a chimney at 68 Concord Street at 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon after a chimney fire. The fire was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney in the rear of the house, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to the chimney. There was no major damage to the home.

    Fire fighters work to clear a chimney at 68 Concord Street at 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon after a chimney fire. The fire was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney in the rear of the house, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to the chimney. There was no major damage to the home.

  • Fire fighters work to clear a chimney at 68 Concord Street at 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon after a chimney fire. The fire was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney in the rear of the house, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to the chimney. There was no major damage to the home.

    Fire fighters work to clear a chimney at 68 Concord Street at 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon after a chimney fire. The fire was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney in the rear of the house, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to the chimney. There was no major damage to the home.

  • Fire fighters work to clear a chimney at 68 Concord Street at 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon after a chimney fire. The fire was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney in the rear of the house, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to the chimney. There was no major damage to the home.
  • Fire fighters work to clear a chimney at 68 Concord Street at 2 p.m. on Monday afternoon after a chimney fire. The fire was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney in the rear of the house, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to the chimney. There was no major damage to the home.

PETERBOROUGH — There were no injuries or extensive property damage after a chimney fire broke out at 68 Concord St. on Monday afternoon.

At 1:59 p.m., fire crews responded to the chimney fire, which was apparently caused by a blockage in a chimney at the rear of a two-story home, according to Fire Chief Joe Lennox. The fire was contained in the chimney, and was under control within 15 minutes, said Lennox.

There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.